For over ten years, Masuga Design developed highly custom websites with ExpressionEngine, helping companies of all sizes with intuitive content management.
We no longer start new project builds with ExpressionEngine, much preferring to do new work with Craft CMS. However, we had a long history with ExpressionEngine, so that info is below.
Why Work With Masuga Design?
- We have over ten years of experience with ExpressionEngine. That's thousands and thousands of people-hours invested in the CMS. We use it every day, on projects of all scopes and sizes.
- In 2015, Ryan authored The Guide to ExpressionEngine Development, a 216-page guide that clearly explains best practices in EE development, from folder organization, to security, to version control.
- We've developed custom add-ons for ExpressionEngine since 2007. One of our more popular ones is Link Vault.
- We were long-time members of the ExpressionEngine Pro Network (from 2007 until 2018, when EllisLab shut down the Pro Network).
- Ryan spoke about using ExpressionEngine with Git version control at the 2010 EE Conference.
- We created and maintain devot-ee.com (since 2009), the #1 unofficial resource for ExpressionEngine add-ons.
- We were humbled to be voted Best Impact To the ExpressionEngine Community for our work with devot:ee at the 2013 ExpressionEngine Conference. Just look at that shiny award.
- We've been hired again and again to take over when other EE developers have gotten in over their heads, or when EE sites need to be optimized. If you're experiencing problems with your ExpressionEngine site, learn more about how we can help you with ExpressionEngine Rescue.
- We've themed ExpressionEngine Forums…more than once. For anyone who knows all that's involved with the Forum module, you know that alone should be considered "paying your dues" towards ExpressionEngine expertise!
- We spell ExpressionEngine without a space. That's right. It's "ExpressionEngine," not "Expression Engine." Run the other way if you see any developer passing themselves off as an EE expert while spelling it with a space.
- Not to toot our own horn (that's what this page is for, isn't it?) but in a 2014 poll of ExpressionEngine users on Twitter, Ryan Masuga came in as the 2nd most influential individual in the ExpressionEngine world, and Masuga Design was a top five ExpressionEngine development shop.
But enough about us already. All this is to say that when it comes to ExpressionEngine, we know what we're talking about.
We know how to make ExpressionEngine sing.
Well, we knew how to make it sing, back in its heyday. Now we spend time helping clients move off of older, unsupported ExpressionEngine 2 builds and onto more modern forward-thinking systems like Craft CMS. If you're trapped on an old version of ExpressionEngine and need to move forward, contact us.