Link Vault for ExpressionEngine - Changelog
Version 1.4.5 (January 31, 2020)
- Added a call to exit() in the module download function to kill the script so EE 4+ doesn't corrupt the download with additional page headers.
Version 1.4.4 (October 19, 2018)
- Fixed a bug in reports where the start/end date parameters would lose their format.
- Fixed a bug where start/end date parameters would vanish in paginated report results.
Version 1.4.3 (May 3, 2017)
- Optimized download record XLS exports for larger data sets.
Version 1.4.2 (May 10, 2016)
- Fixed a bug when querying member downloads with the :download_count tag.
- Updated :records tag to include downloads and link clicks when the table parameter is omitted. This change may require you to make updates to your templates depending on what data you want to pull from the DB.
Version 1.4.1 (February 15, 2016)
- Added link_vault_s3_offset config variable.
- Updated S3 library to latest version for better time offset handling.
Version 1.4.0 (October 22, 2015)
- Added support for ExpressionEngine 3.
- Added :download_url template tag.
- Added :download_action template tag.
- Added link_vault_s3_timeout config variable.
- Removed need for Link Vault themes folder.
Version 1.3.8 (February 18, 2015)
- Added a new row_search_count() method to the PHP library.
- Improved control panel report performance for large data sets.
- Fixed a bug where the control panel reports selected the incorrect table name.
Version 1.3.7 (February 3, 2015)
- Fixed a session ID reference for EE 2.9+ that caused the user to log out of the control panel from the reports page.
Version 1.3.6 (October 10, 2014)
- Fixed installation errors that occurred on Windows systems.
Version 1.3.5 (July 3, 2014)
- Added pagination to the reports in the control panel.
- Added the ability to export control panel reports as XLS files.
Version 1.3.4 (February 3, 2014)
- Added the download_as parameter to the :download_link and :download_buttontemplate tags for renaming a file during the download.
Version 1.3.3 (December 16, 2013)
- Added content-disposition response header with value “attachment” to the S3 authenticated URL redirects to enforce actual file download.
- Added link_vault_s3_exclude_response_header to exclude the aforementioned response header.
- Replaced all “$this->EE” references with “ee()”.
- Raised minimum ExpressionEngine requirement to 2.7.0.
Version 1.3.2 (September 3, 2013)
- Added link_vault_aws_endpoint config variable to override the use of the US Standard Region endpoint.
- Updated the S3 library. (S3::getAuthenticatedURL() now uses the S3::$endpoint variable rather than the default endpoint.)
- Fixed an inconsistency between how Link Vault and Link Vault Zipper define the document root.
- Fixed a bug where Amazon S3 downloads would prepend the the default hidden folder path to the download path.
Version 1.3.1 (May 30, 2013)
- Added a second method for determining the ExpressionEngine jQuery URL.
- Added support for extremely large downloads.
- Added exception handling for duplicate custom fields for MSM sites.
- Fixed a bug where site_id was not being populated when logging downloads.
- Fixed a bug where the logger library was not being loaded when debug is enabled.
Version 1.3.0 (May 5, 2013)
- Added the Link Vault PHP library to allow developers to go beyond extensions when extending Link Vault.
- Added the :pretty_url template tag to generate trackable URLs that users can read and understand.
- Added the show_file_name parameter to the :download_link tag to append the file name to the URL.
- Added the variable_prefix parameter to the :records tag to prevent template variable conflicts.
- The download_model has been replaced by the aforementioned PHP library.
- Condensed most query string parameters into a single “lv” parameter for additional security.
- The various file_path parameters now accept URLs and full system paths in addition to relative path.
- Fixed a bug where the missing file URL was not being used to redirect users.
Version 1.2.5 (January 31, 2013)
- Created the link_vault_s3_download_start extension hook.
- Amazon S3 files are now served via a redirect to a temporary secure URL that expires immediately.
Version 1.2.4 (January 30, 2013)
- Added group_by parameter and census variable to the :records template tag pair.
- Added count_variable parameter to the :records template tag pair to override census variable name.
- Added expires and expires_text parameters to the :download_link and :download_button template tags.
- Added support for serving single files from an Amazon S3 account.
- Modified the reporting tool in the control panel to include S3 bucket selector.
- Changed the Download_model::report_query method name to row_search and made it more flexible.
- The entry_id query string parameter (e) is now encrypted.
- Fixed a bug where the entry_id column was not being populated with the value supplied in the template tag parameter.